2.0
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I ordered that rubbish toothbrush also andbwas surprised to see it was sent from China. Not a single instruction.

Sent an email to the company askingbwhere the toothpaste should go and received a reply. My Staffie cross has very strong jaws. He enjoyed the brush for the first 20 minutes, but the following day he demolished large chunks in a fairly short space of time. I sent a photograph, twice , and asked WHY their toothbrush is no longer accessible on their website.

Also asked where I could give a Customer review. No answer to either question. I asked for a refund and received two replies that appear to have been stock responses. The latest email has been written by someone whose first language is obviously not English, offering to give me another of their products.

I shall not avail myself of this offer.

Unfortunately I paid directly by credit card, so cannot have Pay Pal help to get me the refund for which I have asked. Dreadful company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Toothbrush
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 14.

Comments

I am not going to contact them and I will not order from them again, thanks to your review. I also got the toothbrush and in minutes, it looked pretty much like yours.

to Judy Fitzsimonds #1598216

Glad you found my review helpful, Judy. Such a shame, as the products they feature look fine for a small dog, at least. Not a good company to deal with, though.