Show reviews that mention
refund ball dog money toy order service scam customer milo
Filter review
Ordered 2 Milo Jumping Activation Ball's. Took over a month to arrive and then one of them already had cones that had fallen off. The toy did not jump around - but more important is was a hazard to my dog or any dog. True you cannot reach them on the phone - you get a...
ID
Livonia, Michigan

Conscious Pets - Horrible “toy”

I received my Milo weasel activation ball yesterday, it came with no instructions, Once I got it together I gave it to my puppy which The toy fell apart within three seconds and she had the battery in her mouth, I put it back together three or four times each time same result! This toy is not worth one nickel and I am now in the process of trying to get my money back, I have yet to hear back from them!

I am currently carrying on a 3-month long fight to get my money back on a product (Ball Launcher; cost $89.91 that cleared my account on the date ordered - 9/11/18). I contacted them on 10/9/18 initially, asking why I've not yet received my order.

They offered to send a "replacement". I told them you can't really replace something that you never sent. I said I'd accept them sending it if they could do so promptly. Another 4 weeks passed without receiving the order.

Contacted them again saying they've been sitting on my money for about 8 weeks without sending me the item I purchased. On Nov. 16th I requested a prompt refund. It's Dec 4th & I've yet to receive it.

I'm moving to the next level to get my money back.

I cringe when I see that they are still advertising. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS VERY DISREPUTABLE COMPANY!

Same thing happened tome!

View more comments (1)
ID
Livonia, Michigan
Product
Conscious Pets Weasel Ball Pet Toy
Reason of review
Bad quality

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection