Update by user Jan 12

Sorry about the mistake on rhe lower post. I mean the “ products are from China” which is obvious.

I filed a dispute on paypal for a refund on a item not as described plus the shipping. Had I read all this bad reviews before, I would never bought anything from this company.

Original review posted by user Jan 12

This company is a drop shipping company with a business address in Denmark and sells products through his website in China. In Denmark names and addresses of business are publicly available.

It doesnt have a physical store and it doesnt sell his own products thats why all the items we receive are misdeclared from China. We paid 100 usd but it says 13 dollars on the packaging. No one will answer a call on their website bcoz that is not the actual telephone. The company is owned and is run by a single person from his apartment.

I ordered an item in late October 2018, arrived in 3 days ago 2019 and its not the one Ive paid for. I asked for a refund and yet to hear from him because there is NO Conscious Pet team.

If my refund gets to no where, the Danish customer protection law might be helpful. This is the way you can get to him bcoz the laws are tough in that country for fraud businesses like his.

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments