I’m not sure where this company is located but I would never order from them again. I waited over a month for the Milo activation ball I ordered to arrive.

When it finally did arrive, it was broken. I tried calling the company numerous times and no one ever picks up the phone. I contacted them via email and finally got a response. They said they would refund my money.

Well, that was two months ago and I'm still waiting for my refund. I've sent numerous emails and all they do is ‘apologize for the inconvenience’.

I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and posted my thoughts about this company on Facebook. This company is a scam, don't order anything from them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

This is a drop shipping company- HE is indeed based in DK ( i know he is a he bcoz in Denmark the name of who owns the business is publicly available) but the products comes and ships from China. You can see how they misdeclared the actual cost of the items on shipment. He earns lots of money from us “unknowing customers “ from products that is not his but is selling through his website— which is a total fraud!